These audio books are the first three hours of educational information that Dr. Skinner has prepared for his client’s and others seeking help. The first two hours discuss how to develop a plan and prepare to succeed. In the last hour, Dr. Skinner discusses powerful relapse prevention strategies. He originally recorded them for his client’s so that they could review what he had covered in their therapy sessions. Now they are available to everyone who wants to get started in the recovery process.
In the first audio book you will learn:
- How pornography impacts your mind
- How your addiction developed
- How to break the pattern of viewing pornography by understanding yourself and your body
- How to re-write your mind scripts so that you don’t turn to pornography
- How to create a game plan that works for you
- How to heal from the shame and guilt you feel
- How to utilize your inner voice in the recovery process
This information will help you in the preparation stage of the change process. The next audio book offers relapse prevention strategies to help you maintain the changes you have made. In this audio book you will learn:
- The key elements that prevent change and contribute to relapse
- How to utilize your personal beliefs and values to win the battle
- The most important tools for preventing relapse
- How others are succeeding in overcoming their porn addiction (addiction pornography)
There are no reviews yet.